Desktop Time Controlling
Desktop Time Controlling is software that protocolls the programs you use in the background. You don't need to keep track of which files took how long for what customer any longer. Simply start our software and it will protocoll your work for you.
At the end of the day or at the click of your mouse you can see the complete protocoll or a condensed version with times already summed up by file.
You need Desktop Time Controlling when you don't have time to keep track of the work you do on your
computer for different customers.
All you need to do is to start the software once a day. After that you can concentrate on your work. Leave time tracking to Desktop Time Controlling.
Desktop Time Controlling has the following features:
- Time tracking based on open windows
- Export of raw times in CSV
- Export of analyzed times (time worked on single files) in CSV
- Generation of protocolls automatically or via click
- Desktop Time Controlling runs on Windows XP